3. This game wouldn't have even been a contest without Brett Hundley, who authored his best half of the season in the first two frames in the Steel City. The Packers' backup followed up a career-worst showing with a near-perfect passer rating in the first half, throwing two touchdowns and completing seven of nine attempts -- one of those scores came on a long Jamaal Williams screen, but the point remains. Jordan Matthews Youth Jersey With a clean pocket, Hundley showed great touch and Rodgersian confidence on deep throws to Randall Cobb and Davante Adams. The house of cards collapsed in the second half as Pittsburgh broke through Green Bay's front line and the pressure increased -- his management of Green Bay's last drive, which included a clock-killing dump-off was amateur -- but Packers fans should be encouraged with their young QB's bounce-back performance.
4. Hundley's breakout evening was due in part to multiple breakdowns in Pittsburgh's secondary throughout the night, one severely missing All-Pro corner Joe Haden. The Steelers defensive backs, namely Artie Josh Huff Youth Jersey Burns and Coty Sensabaugh, were burned for three touchdown passes -- two bombs of 39 and 55 yards and one screen pass. In the three games since Haden broke his fibula, the Steelers have allowed five pass TDs of 50-plus yards.
But when the secondary faltered, Pittsburgh's rising front seven stepped up. Cameron Heyward (two sacks) and Stephon Tuitt (TFL) were disruptors in the second half. T.J. Watt teetered brilliantly between pass coverage and pass rush. Ryan Shazier was a force yet again, leading the team with eight tackles before leaving with an ankle injury -- his status will be something to monitor. Lane Johnson Youth Jersey The game turned when Pittsburgh sacked Hundley three times in two drives, forcing two straight three-and-outs and setting up Brown's second touchdown. The elite play of this Pittsburgh front seven will be the saving grace of this team if and when the Steelers face the hated Patriots in a championship rematch. That, and a healthy Haden.
5. With no Ty Montgomery or Aaron Jones yet again, Jamaal Williams carried the load out of the backfield and had the best game of his young career. Williams' stunning 54-yard catch-and-score on a first-quarter screen set up the tight contest to come. His 128 total yards were a team high.
6. Martavis Watch! Leodis McKelvin Youth Jersey In filling in for JuJu, Bryant played well, tallying 40 yards on four catches and hauling in one pretty touchdown. Bryant's speed, on full display Sunday, always makes him a tantalizing target, but it was the possession guys -- Bell and Eli Rogers (seven targets) -- who scooped more of JuJu's targets and saw more love from Roethlisberger.
7. The win keeps Pittsburgh atop the AFC, tied with New England at 9-2, as it heads into AFC North play, games at Cincinnati and home against Baltimore, before taking on the Patriots in Week 15. Green Bay's road to the postseason, meanwhile, has far too many potholes. The 5-6 Pack are now two games behind the wild-card spot and four games behind the NFC North-leading Vikings, with three games against playoff contenders left on their schedule. Hundley peaked too late.