Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey has had a hand in a lot of his team's success on defense this season, and it looks like he'll be on the field against the Arizona Cardinals.
NFL Network Insider Xavier Rhodes Youth Jersey Ian Rapoport reported Ramsey likely will play Sunday despite injuring his hand in practice Friday and telling reporters he would be out this weekend.
One of the cornerstones of the Jaguars' top-ranked defense, Ramsey has two interceptions and 14 passes defensed in Year 2. His presence would tilt the scale even further in favor of the Jaguars, as the Cardinals are without wideout John Brown (toe) and J.J. Nelson (chest) has been limited in practice this week.
Here are the other injuries we're monitoring heading to Sunday's games:
1. New England Patriots Adam Thielen Youth Jersey wide receiver Danny Amendola (knee) will play versus the Miami Dolphins. Tight end Martellus Bennett (shoulder, hamstring), will not play after being listed as doubtful.
2. Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said he expects tight end Jimmy Graham (ankle) and offensive lineman Luke Joeckel (knee), both listed as questionable, to play Sunday versus the San Francisco 49ers.
3. Los Angeles Chargers Adrian Peterson Youth Jersey wide receiver Mike Williams' knee injury from Thursday is being described as a bone bruise, Rapoport reported. Williams is considered week-to-week but he does not have ACL damage and therefore the injury is not season-ending.
4. New York Jets running back Matt Forte, who has battled a knee injury most of the season and practiced only on Friday last week, will play against the Carolina Panthers.
5. Denver Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) is expected to play versus the Oakland Raiders and linebacker Shane Ray (wrist, ankle) is optimistic he'll also play, Rapoport reported.
6. The Raiders Alan Page Youth Jersey expect wide receiver Cordarrelle Patterson (hip) to play versus the Broncos, Rapoport reports via sources. Patterson, who tweaked his hip on Thursday, would be held out only if he were to suffer a late setback.
7. Buffalo Bills tight end Charles Clay (knee) and wide receiver Jordan Matthews (knee) will play versus the Kansas City Chiefs.
8. Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston had PRP injections in his throwing shoulder and his health is improving, Rapoport reported. Winston, who has missed the past two games and will not play Sunday versus the Atlanta Falcons, is expected to return in the coming weeks.
9. Tennessee Titans wide receiver Rishard Matthews (hamstring) will not play against the Indianapolis Colts.