classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

knowing Pie eye especially Lao boon

jlsalh21
w much a , northern in those early years the town in the ocean far with certainly far added also just 6,000,000 marks were more, passed by for more than 20 years, the ship more built more big, the power of the cannon also more foot, 2!That needs how much!
    This is impossible!
    "5,000,000 mark, these are our Abraham Almonte Jersey minimum prices."Moment of shocked empress, especially the Lao boon on the contrary sat idly down.
    Zhang Wen Jing Zi You Xi heard this offer hasty to die, although 5,000,000 marks are few also can make a lot of affairs!It doesn't urgently is Yang Qiu on the contrary to pour, don't say to control that having Adam Moore Jersey already known is British the main force fights a row warship and war row cruiser of all weaknesses, equaled to knead British navy's heart this to is worth this price, only can directly construct according to the diagram paper, even change all need not change of 380 millimeters of warship cannon, can for Germany reduce count must develop expenses!So see the other party keeping hanging up to hope oneself and also taking out a detailed list that has been already had drafted:"So, subtract 1,000,000, but your country has to provide these things to me."
    Especially the Lao boon air constantly once connected small and soft detailed list to finish seeing behind the eyebrows Be immediately wrinkly to get up, this is a detailed list that the industrial machinery Adam Plutko Jersey equipment buys, all is become rifle, bullet and big gun of set become production line, in addition still have 3 set 500 tons/2 sets are 1000 ton hydraulic presses, and other about thousand the sets are each kind of industrial tool machine, again add a set of synthesize an ammonia manufacturing equipments, finally there are still four sets 150 kilowatt water power alternator, total value about about GBP 700,000, equivalent to into silver about 7,000,000 or so, value almost wait together two current Chinese sun arms and supplieses factory.
    In R.O.C several years of he is from Yang Qiu suddenly made moves to take down Hankow, man sun, also isolated one-self commander to guess that he will re- integrate arsenal works unclearly, there is too many the person of greed in this nation, so also prepared to thought of if he after canning stand firm here the heel should buy new machinery equipment and also considered waiting war Austin Adams Jersey be over to seek him to contact to answer this big business, but it unexpectedly will fight right away, he doesn't put forward a great deal of ammunition on the contrary turns to buy a tool machine equipments,does not he worry failure at all?
    Seemed to realize the idea of Lao boon especially, Yang Qiu Yi claps a forehead:"Fought quickly, we right road soldier also the that time wait to add ammunition, so I still need 20,000 rifles, 100 stand the Bob Feller Jersey mark Qin machine gun, 5,000,000 hair bullets, 3675 millimeters of field artilleries, these I can pay to pay by cash, but have to consign within ten days."
    "Execuse me, commander you, we don't have so much ammunition, and to belligerence both parties sold ammunition to also breach international law."
    "BE?"Yang Qiu knowing Pie eye especially Lao boon, nowise depreciate to say:"Rifle and bullet I have to be good to arrive, otherwise I prefer to on burning down these things of fires, anyway I also use not up!So I Francisco Lindor Jersey can give you a little times company quantity, we continue three days later how?"
    Tonight's some things really let the Lao boon is very surprised especially and particularly appear to let German navy in the far east, not!Let the thing that German emperor his majesty a