1. New England Patriots Darren Sproles Youth Jersey wide receiver Danny Amendola (knee) will play versus the Miami Dolphins. Tight end Martellus Bennett (shoulder, hamstring), will not play after being listed as doubtful.
2. Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said he expects tight end Jimmy Graham (ankle) and offensive lineman Luke Joeckel (knee), both listed as questionable, to play Sunday versus the San Francisco 49ers.
3. Los Angeles Chargers Donnie Jones Youth Jersey wide receiver Mike Williams' knee injury from Thursday is being described as a bone bruise, Rapoport reported. Williams is considered week-to-week but he does not have ACL damage and therefore the injury is not season-ending.
4. New York Jets running back Matt Forte, who has battled a knee injury most of the season and practiced only on Friday last week, will play against the Carolina Panthers.
5. Denver Broncos wide Eric Rowe Youth Jersey receiver Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) is expected to play versus the Oakland Raiders and linebacker Shane Ray (wrist, ankle) is optimistic he'll also play, Rapoport reported.
6. The Raiders expect Fletcher Cox Youth Jersey wide receiver Cordarrelle Patterson (hip) to play versus the Broncos, Rapoport reports via sources. Patterson, who tweaked his hip on Thursday, would be held out only if he were to suffer a late setback.
7. Buffalo Bills tight end Charles Clay (knee) and wide receiver Jordan Matthews (knee) will play versus the Kansas City Chiefs.
8. Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston had PRP injections in his throwing shoulder and his health is improving, Rapoport reported. Winston, who has missed the past two games and will not play Sunday versus the Atlanta Falcons, is expected to return in the coming weeks.
9. Tennessee Titans wide receiver Rishard Matthews (hamstring) will not play against the Indianapolis Colts.