[url=http://aludoorwindows.com/]Windows & Doors customized[/url]
Aluminum alloy doors and windows include wood and plastic composite doors and windows that use aluminum alloy as the base material for stress members (bars that bear and transmit their own weight and load), referred to as aluminum-wood composite doors and windows, and aluminum-plastic composite doors and windows.
1. The handling process of door and window profiles should be easy to carry.
2. The measured wall thickness is less than 1.4mm, so it is not easy to make external windows.
3. The storage and working environment of the door and window profiles should be dry, avoid the students from sun exposure, and pay attention to moisture, rain, and corrosion.
4. After installation, please tear off the plastic protective film of doors and windows as soon as possible, and pay attention to prevent hard objects from scratching the surface..
During the installation process, avoid surface contact with cement, mortar, and corrosive items.
6. Doors and windows should be maintained and cleaned regularly to avoid the use of high-concentration acid, alkali and organic solvent powder coating contours.