In the daily maintenance and maintenance of insulated and broken aluminum alloy doors and windows (aluminum alloy doors and windows), special attention should be paid to the following aspects:
1. When cleaning aluminum alloy doors and windows, do not step on the aluminum alloy frame or pull the frame as a support. Broken bridge aluminum doors and windows use thermally insulated broken bridge aluminum profiles and hollow glass, which have the functions of energy saving, sound insulation, noise prevention, dustproof, and waterproof. Aluminum alloy doors and windows The doors and windows made of aluminum alloy extruded profiles as frames, stiles and fans are called aluminum alloy doors and windows, or aluminum doors and windows for short. Aluminum alloy doors and windows include wood and plastic composite doors and windows that use aluminum alloy as the base material for stress members (bars that bear and transmit their own weight and load), referred to as aluminum-wood composite doors and windows, and aluminum-plastic composite doors and windows. The perfect organic combination of a performance system for system doors and windows requires consideration of a series of important functions such as water tightness, air tightness, wind pressure resistance, mechanical strength, heat insulation, sound insulation, anti-theft, sun shading, weather resistance, and operating feel. Taking into account the comprehensive results of the performance of equipment, profiles, accessories, glass, viscose, and seals, none of them are indispensable, and finally high-performance system doors and windows are formed.
2. Sealed aluminum doors and windows with sealed glass and plastic tops, insulation and waterproof key guarantee, if closed for maintenance, replacement.
3.Aluminum alloy doors and windows companies can use a soft cloth dipped in clean water or neutral and detergent to wipe, not a common Chinese soap and washing powder, and do not want to use strong acid and alkali cleaners such as decontamination powder and toilet detergent.
4. After the rain, the glass and door frame should be raindrops, pay special attention to the water slide. The chute has been used for a long time to increase the friction. You can add a little oil or be coated with wax fire.
5. Frequent inspections should be carried out and then the bolts should be tightened, positioning shafts, wind braces, floor springs, etc., and timely replacement of damaged parts, aluminum alloys, and vulnerable product parts of doors and windows. Lubricating oil system should be regularly added to maintain a clean, flexible.
6. In the process of using aluminum alloy doors and windows, you should push and pull gently, and push and pull naturally; if there are difficulties, do not use force, you should eliminate the fault first.. Dust accumulation and deformation are the main reasons for the difficulty of pushing and pulling aluminum alloy doors and windows. Keep the door frame clean. Especially the cleaning of the drawing groove: a vacuum cleaner can be used to remove the dust in the groove and the door seal.