1) Casement windows: The advantages are good ventilation, good airtightness, sound insulation, heat preservation, and impermeability. Inward-opening windows are convenient for cleaning, but when they are opened inward, they will affect part of the development space occupied in China; the outward-opening does not occupy market space when opened, but they are easily damaged when strong winds are blown.
2) Inwardly opening and inverted windows: It is a new form developed and researched on the basis of casement windows. It has two ways to open the learning mode, which can be flat open or inverted. Its advantage is that it can be ventilated and information security can be guaranteed. Because of the hinges, the windows can only be opened through a ten-centimeter seam, and cannot be reached from the outside. It is specially designed for us to use when there is no one in our home.
Comparative analysis of ordinary casement windows, inner inverted windows have the following advantages:
1. Occupy indoor space when not in use. In autumn, curtains can be opened and closed freely, and they will not conflict with the lifting racks and window sashes.
2. Children can play freely when falling inside. You can also clean the room more at ease without worrying about the window corner hitting your head or the student's body.
3. Children who are entertaining and climb on the window sill by themselves will not be in danger of falling or outside the window.
4. In the autumn, it is only indoors. Close the window, open it, and then open it horizontally, so you don't have to worry about the thief prying the window and entering the room, you can hang it out to keep the indoor air fresh.
5. When inverted, the indoor ventilation and ventilation system are natural. The wind blows in from the side of the window, not directly on the body, making you feel safer and more comfortable.
6. When there is light breeze and light rain, the raindrops can only splash on the glass, and will not splash into the room.